Sunday, September 27, 2009

New sweet start

To first begin-
I am not brand new to the world of searching for a sugar daddy LOL It has just taken me a little time to discover the world of blogging about my secret other life. During the day I am a full fledged grad student pursuing my dreams..day to day..homework everyday... pretty mundane. By night I am a sugar baby. Plain and simple. It's been around two years since I first discovered the life style and it has been very rocky. First beginning with the countless emails, phone calls and TEXTING. GOD why do all of these sugars daddies have to text instead of call?! I'm grateful one of my newer daddies believes in only a little bit of texting but he enjoys hearing my voice on the phone as well. Ok back on track- the countless boring dates getting a little cash here and there. Hearing the magic words on the dates like oh you are more beautiful than even in your pictures. "Thank you" (my mind races to avoid saying and you are a lot older and uglier than your pictures LOL) Aside from the past it's time to move forward!

Here I am it is 2009 I just moved to Boston with hopes of avoiding going back home at any cost. I have had two sugar dates in the past few weeks. I know everyone here loves little pet names...I shall call the main one Sunshine. Reason being he and I dated as SB/SD and then he told me that he didn't think he was Daddy material for me. After all the talking and dating I was slightly hurt since rent was due...but he made up for it by telling me he didn't want to lose me and that we had great chemistry. Any girl reading this would think ok he's full of shit- however I had to agree with him on it- we get along VERY well. His last sugar was nutso and jealous of him all the time and they became pretty much bf gf since she fell for him after 6 months or something and would stop taking his money. I know I am pretty much what he is looking for- tall and blonde. Sunshine keeps dropping hints that I am his girlfriend. Which is fine by me to be honest I dont have to be exclusive and neither does he. He surprised me the other day by saying he wanted to get coffee before my class at 530. My classes are all downtown so we decided to grab a little bite to eat and a drink at a lounge within eye shot of my classroom. Gosh I love boston. He kisses me goodbye and doesn't care who sees him. The feeling of attraction is definitely mutual. I like spending time with him and anytime we go out I don't spend a dime. It's more like having a daddy but without the title and allowance. Which is wonderful emotionally..but I wouldn't be blogging about an adventure if it just ended there now would I? ;-)

I went on one more date with a WAYYY older gentleman. He looked quite young in his photos however when you meet in person....that's when reality hits..he looked old enough to be my grandfather and aside from that he was quite a sweet man. We went to grab coffee I met him around the corner fmor my apartment at a starbucks. I brought a book with me and waited and watched as he got out of his brand new lexus out in front...I will give it to him he is quite active for his age however his wit and charm were not enough for me. I knew the second I saw him he could only be a companion. We had a nice date I used my open mind and world traveling experiences to my advantage. Men seem to adore a well rounded woman who isn't looking for more than hey rent and some shopping. He offered to take me to dinner that nigth and after very careful consideration and checking in with my very best gay friend. He pushed me to say yes and I did. I've never been to Legal Seafood so I gave it a go. The food was wonderful! I tried two different kinds of wine and the conversation was flawless. He was very interesting and looking back I'm glad I gave him a little more time. I'm glad I made the decision to end it there but I did get a nice monetary compensation for my time.

Meet Professor- teaches a master class in something who knows where in Boston. A craigslist phenomenon. Sometimes that website scares me and other times I am pleasantly surprised- you can search for a side table or a SD. Go figure. Anyways he and I have been emailing a lot and not really speaking on the phone (just found out that he's married..not a fan but he is genuinely sweet and I think very new to this whole thing). We have tried to have dinner twice and both a failure. First time I didn't have his number only work number and waited around the restaurant and walked inside and couldn't find him. Turns out he was at the bar the entire time and some ladies were chit chatting with him.......why would I walk up to the bar with a man with other women and expect it to be a potential sugar? ...anyways he emailed me about an hour later after I got fed up since I thought he blew me off and told me he was there and was sad it didn't work out. We exchanged cell numbers and attempted a second date at this adorable restaurant in Brookline. Well two hours before the date (I was in class all the way downtown) he calls and leaves a message that he had a class to teach last minute and wouldn't be able to go- he kept apologizing and reassuring m he is def interested in meeting and that he will make it up. I understand where he is coming from something happened- but in sugar land my mentality is slightly pessimistic. If you expect nothing from the man he can always surprise you. He told me his entire schedule for the next two weeks and that I shouldn't be worried in meeting up. Fine whatever just prove me wrong that you're not going to flake out!

In general it seems as thought Sugar daddies are looking for a beautiful woman who has a very slender figure. Although several websites try and insist that sugar daddy dating is for anyone- is it really? This question raises several points- first I would suppose that this type of dating is for anyone because more and more les wealthy men are getting in on the action. There are only so many drop dead gorgeous women out there. Second of all the taste of men have changed. I have had countless dates with men and I will be the first to tell you that I am not slender. I am a curvy woman ideal for a man who enjoys a round bottom. I believe what I want to conclude here is that the sugar daddy dating world is changing- men have all sorts of different tastes in women- and it is the older men who seems to appreciate my shape more than the younger men. There of course have been rejections because I am not a small size- but I do not take it to heart. Preference is preference. My only argument to these rich men is choose wisely how you invest your money. Food for thought! Alright it is a lazy sunday afternoon and I need to get homework done so I don't drown by the time next weekend rolls around---apparently when the professor and I have our legit date hopefully..

All the best sugars ;-)

4 comments:

  1. hey im a student in Boston too and into the SD/SB scene. would you like to communicate by email so we can talk more about SB life in Boston ? leave me your e-mail adress if you're comfortable with this. I dont really write a blog on here, just more interested in reading everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasha!!! Welcome to the addiction! The secret society of SB's and SD's! Good luck in your search and continue with regular updates! No one in this lil Blogging family has hit Sugar Grail yet, its still up for grabs...Maybe it will be you! Some of us also have FB profiles, identifiable by the same icon you see on our Blogs here...You should get one also...Its where we post pics of SD pots, gifts we received, etc.

    Welcome! I hope you enjoy all the blogs...

    XOXO

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg of course! BostonSugah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasha-

    I've noticed that the younger SD's I've ran across here in CA tend to want a slim SB as well. I think for some of them they want to get the best "bang for their buck" which would be what society deems as ideal- a young girl with a barbie figure, probably blonde, and slightly stupid. However, just as you said, the older SD's seem to appreciate SB's of various sizes who are healthy and have a good head on their shoulders. In general, I feel as people get older, the materialistic and superficial things tend to matter less.

    Anyways, great blog, keep us posted!

    -Riss

    ReplyDelete