Monday, September 28, 2009

Manic Monday made promising

Good evening darlings-
So I got a lovely surprise from Sunshine. I told him how my little beta fish died friday night when we went on our cray out of this world date (one of these days I NEED to explain it all). Aside from the date he said I looked sad and felt bad- I've had this fishy for three years and I am a little lonely without a little buddy floating around in my room to talk to like it's my baby. Yes I'm a little funny like that. Anyways I emailed him this adorably face shot of me today with these cute shirley temple curls. He responded like that is such a lovely photo of you. so cute! xoxo "sunshine". well then he responded again to me and said "hey I will pick up a new fishy for you and deliver it to you. Though I have a feeling you want to pick him out yourself." Well I responded saying yes I want to pick him out with you! Well his response to that was "I will have to make some time for that but np LOL". I had a huge smile across my face that something so silly and simple like a fish would actually get him to figure out his schedule to pick me up and take me to a decent pet shop in the area. I have this adorable HUGE martini glass that I used for my old beta Coral. When I get the new one I will post a photo of him/her. I prefer a male fishy cuz lord knows I love surrounding myself with men at every bend and turn!

I have a date with Professor on friday night at the same italian restaurant. It's attempt number 3! He gave me the low down of his previous dates and what the girls were like. Apparently one girl asked him for 20,000 and 1,000 up front right at dinner! Now sugars...I know we are all in this together..but this is the exact reason why men have difficulty trusting women and finding the right sugar. You can only ask for so much...I know exactly what I need- and the little extra...ok so maybe being spoiled with a Tiffany box and shopping sprees is what I want...but I dont plan on getting a 20,000 cash allowance! Another girl he told me was pretty much a straight up hooker and that he is not looking for just sex- he said listen sweet blondie I am looking for a sincere connection I want to help it makes the whole arrangement more fulfilling. I don't want to feel hollow giving a random girl money.

Pretty well spoken I'd say!

I will keep you all posted on professor!

No comments:

Post a Comment