Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's raining...but not with sugar...

Finally! A moment to update!

I have been so busy with these papers that I have not had the energy to write. However now that my Saturday night is quiet I will take the time to tell you what's been up..

Well since the last time I updated I went out on a date with the Professor. He and i met at an adorable Italian Restaurant in Brookline. I was all dazzled up with a new black dress and my hair done up with curls. The dress was a TAD short so I wore black tights with it....I'm all about making a good first impression and I'm already tall..so adding a black dress that is made to be knee length on a girl 5'5 doesn't look innocent on a girl 5'10 LOL. Anyways I was treated to my very first bottle of 80 dollar wine- which he picked out no help from me haha. He was a tad shorter than I predicted but at the same time 1) Thank god I wore flats 2) he's good looking so w.e.

We had a few courses of dinner and throughout the dinner we chatted about innocent topics pertaining to each other and what makes us tick. He is very insightful and very well rounded surprisingly. Since our first meeting was surrounded by other people the conversation was very pg and he told me more about how he likes to travel to NYC and Vegas for conferences but doesn't want to go alone....and would prefer to have someone with him and he winked at me. So I'm glad I caught that because that is something I am DEF looking for. Yes thank you previous potentials for throwing out there hey yeah I have money want it come to my hotel..it's like NO buddy I'm not a pay as you type of girl. Show me something besides your lame bedroom tactics LOL. Impress me with your mind bring me somewhere I've never been to. As Joan and I were talking about earlier we have updated tastes..it's not that I'm asking for a lot either. Use what you have and let's have fun...open my eyes to something more...that's why I like this so much and meeting a man who wants to actually bring a girl with him and show her new things is exactly why I am patient with him. He is busy as all hell right now- he emailed me that since we met up he has been at work very single day. He asked me to suggest a gift and I threw out the idea of a massage/facial at a spa on Newbury Street. He said sounds good as soon as I can see you I will let you know my schedule is a little hectic- tell me what's good for you and after the weekend we will figure something out! I like that he has boundaries and know how to take things step by step. It isn't a rush to the finish line he's experienced and looking for more than just a body.

So all in all- I think it went well and I hope I get to see him again. Otherwise from him I have been seeing Sunshine a lot. He isn't my sugar anymore but he gave me some money the other day "as a friend" lol. ok well thank you sweetie for lunch and bringing me out and buying me a dress, and drinks...but you still aren't my sugar huh? I guess he wants just a friendship with no pressure and we got into a fight about something the other day and he fully apologized the day after and said he was in the wrong for what happened. He kinda screwed up our friday night dinner plans but hey I went out with another friend anyways- I wasn't going to let any man ruin a free night for this student ;-) But otherwise he told me that he really cares for me and it seems like he is starting to take me more seriously and can trust me. I like that it is just a friendship however because I want to be able to meet other people and plus he encouraged me to find a real sugar daddy (I will never understand him LOL).

But otherwise from the men I haven't seen much sugar lately...I think I'm going through a dry spell...I tried another guy got his photo and he was U-G-L-Y. I immediately deleted any trace of him and never responded. Yes he was that ugly. Tattoos everywhere greasy hair terrible teeth and face...did not look like the time of man I can sit at a restaurant and enjoy wine with. I'm not that picky dont get me wrong...but he is just meant for another girl...not me LOL.
I am glad to be reading that a lot of you ladies have been finding sugar lately- I am vicariously living through you all!! haha so keep updating!!!

Okay well I'm off to finish watching a little more t.v. then early bed..last night wasn't a good sleeping night for me- a guy from I went to Europe with came out to go to the bars and we mixed wine beer and vodka. We both woke up like WOW. Fail. haha but it was fun I realized how much I miss conversation with random people. And that school has consumed my life. But it's ok I will get by and maybe the roles will reverse one day and I will be the sugar momma. I keep telling myself that and it makes me giggle.

Have a great weekend lovies and if I hear from professor and ACTUALLY get that gift you will hear about it! I'm not going this long without updating again! LOL


Kisses
Kasha

No comments:

Post a Comment