Monday, January 11, 2010

Wont you turn that new leaf over?!

Hello ladies hello!

I am so sorry I have been so MIA for a couple months. School has legit consumed my life lol. Oh grad school! In any case only a couple of updates to report to you since I stopped updating

Mr. Caribbean got back with his ex wife and he's happy with her...aka doesn't need me. and Sunshine is STILL in the picture. He and I met up on Newbury the other day for lunch to celebrate completing my very first semester. Aside from the meal he gave me a large giftcard to starbucks and said merry christmas sweetie xoxo. I'm like dot dot dot....i didn't get you anything. He responds no worries that's for you so you can get a coffee when you're staying up late next semester. Thought that was cute. So aside from him there have been no other guys unfortunately. The reason being? I'm in love. Yea. That. I'm dating the cute boy from class and i've gotten back my inner bargain hunter. I'm on a break from sugar since I don't want to lost this guy. He has been extra amazing to me and after weighing benefits and costs I came to the conclusion that having him in my life is better. However it doesn't mean I don't miss dating or that I don't get a tiny bit envious of all the gifts you ladies are getting. Trust me. I miss it. However for now I'm financially stable and focusing in on school and who knows what could happen. Just the other day some random older men bought me a bunch of drinks just because. I get sugar in the little ways now. If I'm hurt, sick, hungry, or grumpy the cute boy is there for me. So he gives me a different type of sugar I would say.
Classes do not start for another week and a half so I will be following up with you other girls and seeing how you're doing =)

Gotta live through someone right? ;-)

Happy New Year and happy sugar hunting ladies

Kasha

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you found someone. I hope it goes well for both of you. Having a guy is really great! :)

    I fell in love with a man 2 years ago and since we broke up, I promise never to fall in love again because you can never heal a broken heart, not mine at least. I tried :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chloe =) You will eventually heal and love again. That's the beauty of love it will come back again!

    ReplyDelete